-
May 18th, 2006, 07:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yes you can. But not from the catalog or on line. When I was in Chicago I got Kaya's complete collection and they gave you everything in her case. Kaya's was $500 and the lady who was helping me told me that Samantha's was the most of course [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] for around $1,200. You would have to call the company and I am sure they would be more than happy to give you the whole collection. The lady in Chicago told me that one time their was a woman and her young daughter and the mother bought her daughter 5 complete collections in one day!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Molly92 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks